Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Friday 27 June 2014

The Game’s Daughter Madison’s Real Father Comes Forward

 If you’ve been following The Game’s Instagram account since Father’s Day, you probably noticed that he has been posting photos of a little girl named Madison who he says is his daughter.  Since fans wanted to know if she was really his biological child as he insisted on his account, we  we caught up with Game’s ex-fiancée Tiffney Cambridge last week, who told us that Madison wasn’t Game’s biological daughter– she’s just a little girl on his youth basketball team who he took under his wing.

This week, Game responded to Tiffney’s comments by saying that Madison is his daughter, whether blood or not, and since the man who is her real father hasn’t been around, he’ll take that responsibility.
So let’s get one thing clear for ALL & EVERYONE that has questions about MY DAUGHTER @daddyslilworld !!!!!!! She is my daughter !!! I am her FATHER !!! Doesn’t matter if I am biologically her father or if I adopted her or if a father figure was absent in her life the last 9 years of it or not…… What matters is from the moment I laid eyes on her I knew
that WE BOTH we’re put into each other’s lives for a reason. Her birth father, whomever he might be has been absent from her life since her birth & once I found that out, after already falling in love with her for the months prior to me accepting the role of her FATHER, I immediately had several conversations with her mother (who works very hard for all of her children & doesn’t NEED a thing) we agreed that I would take the place as Madison’s FATHER. I take the role of FATHER very seriously with my 3 already prior to adding Madison to MY FAMILY so 1 more is nothing more than an easy task & I’m just as excited to have her as she is to have me !!!! She is not the daughter of one of my friends that died as the internet says, nor is her mother struggling or in need of any help raising her children…. The thing is, there was a beautiful sweet girl who was in need of a father & who more perfect than ME ? So with that being said….. @daddyslilworld is MY DAUGHTER & I AM HER FATHER…….NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE THAT !!!!! I will be here for her, @littlemisscali @kingjusticetaylor & @harlemtaylor as long as I breathe & my 4 children will never have to worry about ANYTHING as long as I’m breathing God’s good air !!!! & for those haters I see in my & her comments….. Worry bout your OWN kids !!!!! S–t 1/2 y’all need to be worried bout trying to get ya own dead beat as baby daddy’s to step up & be 1 tenth of the father I am to my kids….. One thing is fasho, your opinion is NOT going to change the fact that I will be Madison’s father FOREVER !!!!! That’s my baby girl…. Get used to seeing her….. Sincerely, her FATHER !!!!!
He also posted a photo of his children (including Madison) and captioned it:
“Ain’t nobody’s business…. But mine & my babies”.
It’s ALL for them. #Family
Now here’s where things get interesting.  Madison’s real father has emerged on Instagram, and he posted four recent photos of him and the child proving that he is in her life.
Madison and her real familyMadison and her real fatherMadison real father -- The GameMadison Real father Mike -- The Game response
So what the heck is really going on?
When we asked Game’s ex-fiancée Tiffney, in a recent interview, the story behind Madison and why The Game was telling people that he was her real dad, she responded:
I think a lot of times Jayceon likes to do things for shock value.. that’s part of who he is. He is a showman. And I think that’s sometimes, majority of the time, he may speak without really thinking. Sometimes he does things perfectly just for the shock value of it all. And perhaps that’s what its. I don’t know but I wish him the best in all his endeavors. If he ever decides to take Madison on and assist her as she grows up, that’s good.
It’s good that The Game has decided to step up and be in the little girl’s life, but with her father claiming he’s still in her life as well, this has gotten just a little weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment