Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Friday 20 December 2013

Why I can’t stop sticking my tongue out – Singer, Miley Cyrus explains

Controversial musician, Miley Cyrus has earned a
reputation for always having her tongue outside her
mouth. The former Disney star has earned notoriety for
this and her infamous raunchiness as displayed in
her “Wrecking ball” video. Miley might never offer an explanation for her
various other stunts, but at least she has an
explanation for why she repeatedly sticks out her
tongue in photos. 

The Daily Mirror reports: 

Serial twerker and tongue wagger
Miley Cyrus has finally revealed why
her tongue spends most of its time
on the wrong side of her mouth. The Wrecking Ball singer admitted
she sticks it out in pictures because
she doesn’t “know how to smile” and
it makes her feel “awkward” if she’s
standing there grinning. Miley, who’s been getting all grindy
with Santa lately, said: “I get
embarrassed to take pictures. That’s
actually the truth. “I’m so embarrassed, because
people are taking pictures of me, and
I just don’t know how to – I don’t
know how to smile, and just be
awkward, so I stick my tongue out,
because I don’t know what else to do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment