Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Thursday 13 February 2014

Keri Hilson Confirms Split With Serge Ibaka: ‘Music Is My Boyfriend’

Serge Ibaka Keri Hilson

We were really rooting for Keri Hilson and her Oklahoma City Thunder baller boo Serge Ibaka, but over the last few months rumors have been swirling that the couple decided to pack it up and call it quits.

This week, friend of the blog The Jasmine Brand, caught up with Miss Keri Baby on the red carpet of “About Last Night,” and when she was asked about her Valentine’s Day plans, Keri revealed that she had replaced her boyfriend with music.
This is going to be an interesting Valentine’s Day. That’s all I’ll say. It’s going to be interesting. I’m just busy, I’m busy. I feel like right now, music is my boyfriend. That’s how I feel, right now. So, I don’t know.
Keri also offered up great relationship advice for women in relationships. No matter who he is – baller or not- never lower your standards for anyone.
My number one relationship advice would be…know who you are. Never drop your standards for anyone. That’s it. And I mean that in every sense of the relationship, business, you know, whatever. If there’s a certain standard that you uphold and you’re so strong-minded about that. There are some things that you can tweak in a relationship, but not your standard. Not that.
True indeed!
They say some of the best material comes from heartbreak. Keri’s next album is gonna be deep!


No comments:

Post a Comment