Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Kim Kardashian Gives A Peek At Baby North At JFK, Kanye Shares Biggest Regret

Kanye West & Kim Kardashian leave New York for L.A. with baby North
Little North West is the spitting image of her mama! Those rosy cheeks are too much!

Yesterday, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian were mobbed by the paparazzi as they were leaving their NYC apartment with Baby North West. The couple were headed separate ways as Yeezy performed on Late Night With Seth Meyers and Kim headed to Los Angeles.  She was spotted in JFK airport hours later, showing off baby North, who wore a cute pajama set with ears.
Last Friday, Kanye took a minute to have an endearing moment with his fans in Connecticut, and he revealed his biggest regret in life:
“These past 10 years have been amazing. There’s been some ups and downs. I made some mistakes and I’ve made some accomplishments. There’s only one thing I regret. There’s only one thing I wish I could change out of everything that’s ever happened. I wish that my mother could’ve met my daughter.”
Aww.


Kanye West & Kim Kardashian leave New York for L.A. with baby North 1  Kanye West & Kim Kardashian leave New York for L.A. with baby North 4So precious!


No comments:

Post a Comment