Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Saturday 8 February 2014

Solange Knowles Presents Her Puma’s ‘Girls of Blaze’ Lookbook

Solange Knowles - Girls of Blaze, Puma 11
Solange Knowles - Girls of Blaze, Puma 5
Solange Knowles - Girls of Blaze, Puma 3
Solo’s new lookbook for her Puma collection is finally here and the project is dripping with Solange’s style so much that you’d expect her to be in it!  Back in November, she was named Art Director and Creative Consultant for the brand, and she immediately went to work to give the shoe line a fresh new look.
The new campaign, shot by her boyfriend and talented director Alan Ferguson, features girls with wild natural hair, dressed in spring time colors, while also allowing the sneakers to make a bold statement.
These are your “girls of blaze.”
Speaking on the campaign in a behind-the-scenes video, Solo recently revealed why she now prefers to swap out her stilettos for a nice pair of sneakers:
I will be the first to admit, sneakers were always mostly used in my lifestyle in an athletic setting. However, once I moved to New York that changed. When you’re walking from spot to spot, hopping in and out of cabs and the train, by mid-day the thing that suffers the most are your feet. Going out at night? Forget about it! So I started to try to structure my outfits around astatement sneaker honestly out of practicality.
I think women have really focused on the idea that sexiness and femininity is a state of mind, really projecting confidence throughout the voice of saying when I feel good, I look good. That can be interpreted in so many ways…but certainly a level of comfort can exist. You will never have more fun at the club when you are wearing sneakers really dancing your ass off! I’ve also noticed the gender lines have crossed so much when it comes to sneakers as well. Women are wearing men’s sneakers, and I can’t tell you how many men have asked me if the Discs from my collection will come in larger sizes so they can rock them as well!
Peep more photos below:

Solange Knowles - Girls of Blaze, Puma 12 Solange Knowles - Girls of Blaze, Puma 13 Solange Knowles - Girls of Blaze, Puma 10
I love this campaign! So vibrant and creative!
I’d rock those Pumas!


No comments:

Post a Comment