Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Thursday 27 February 2014

The ‘Yoncé’ Girls, Jourdan, Chanel and Joan Hit The Kitchen & Dish On Seducing Beyoncé


No struggle plates over here!


Well before model Jourdan Dunn was heating up Beyoncé’s “Yoncé” video with her tongue action, she launched a popular cooking show on Jay Z’s Life + Times channel titled, WELL DUNN.  She’s had everyone in her kitchen, from Wale to model Cara Delevingne, as she debunked the ridiculous theory that skinny bishes can’t cook, and now she’s on her third season.
For the premiere, she enlisted fellow “Yoncé” co-stars Joan Smalls and Chanel Iman to help make some yummy vegan Thai chili in honor of Jay and Beyoncé’s 22-day Vegan Challenge!
While throwing down and cutting up onions, the girls spilled some tea on what happened on set the day they filmed the “Yoncé” video. They also all agreed that Beyoncé just let them do their own thing, and Jourdan admitted getting turned on after she was asked to seduce Beyoncé.
I had a scene where she was basically blind-folded and I had to seduce Beyoncé and I was like, I’m in her underwear, she’s in her underwear, I’m like ‘Oh my God! I’m  living everyone’s, male and female’s, dream right now! It’s crazy!’ I’m like, ‘Oh my God! She’s turning me on! I’ve never felt this way before!’


Beyonce-and-Jourdan-Dunn-Yonce-2

Get your ingredients ready and watch the video below!


No comments:

Post a Comment