Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Cuba Gooding Jr's wife Sara Kapfer 'files for legal separation' after 20 years of marriage and three children

Academy award winning actor Cuba Gooding Jr. and his wife of 20 years Sara Kapfer have reportedly split citing irreconcilable differences.

Sarah reportedly filed for divorce yesterday April 22nd in L.A. County Superior Court. The two have three children together.
Sara wants joint legal and physical custody of their kids and isn't asking for child support currently.
 Cuba and Sara married in 1994 after meeting in high school.

Honestly, when I hear about couples who have been married for so long filing for divorce, I feel sad and afraid. I'm sad because I know they must have put in a lot of work to make their marriage last so long, and I'm afraid for my marriage of almost 6 years. I don't want to end up like that.

Marriage is continuous hard work, and it take both parties to make it work. Is your marriage precious to you? Please safeguard it as much as you can. Don't take each other for granted. Find ways to always solidify what you've built. Work/career/business should not take priority over your marriage....and by all means necessary, shun infidelity.

No comments:

Post a Comment