Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Sunday 4 May 2014

5 Thing We Learned From Nicki Minaj’s New Track ‘Yasss Bish!!’

Over these last few months, we’ve watched Nicki reemerge in the hip-hop market, embracing her natural beauty while sliding away from pop music and red carpet theatrics. And with all the evidence piling up from new releases like “Lookin”, we’re expecting her forthcoming album The Pink Print to be Old-Nicki magical.
Today she dropped “Yasss Bish!!,” a new track produced by Soulja Boy, with big hints dropped all up and through it.

Nicki-Soulja-yass-bitch-insta
And here’s what we’ve learned from metaphor-laced new track:
B-tches are still her sons. Duh.
“You b-tches my sons I need a babysitter.” “B-tches my sons but they not in my will.”
She got jokes
“Credit card blacker than that ni**a Seal”

Screen Shot 2014-05-03 at 5.01.24 PM

She loves the Smith family almost as much as we do.
“Look up to Jada, I love her and Will.”
She’s morphed into Donald Sterling overnight
“I don’t f-ck with you n-ggas, I own the Clippers.”
And most importantly, We can expect an official single to come out very soon.
“Dropping my single in two weeks/The Pink Print album a movie”


No comments:

Post a Comment