Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Tuesday 10 June 2014

[New Video] Nicki Minaj – ‘Pills N Potions’

 
Keeping
things simple and going for a more beautiful, natural look, Nicki goes
lowkey sexy with The Game as her love interest. The haunting track is
something deep, true-to-life story for Nicki who told “
Kelly & Michael” that the song represents forgiveness:


[...] what
that felt like to me was ‘forgiveness.’ And just understanding that
everybody gets mad, but when you love somebody, I feel like you’ll
always love them
. I don’t feel like there’s ever been a
person that I loved that I no longer love. I just may not be able to
live with you or have you in my life. And that’s what really what the
song is about.
It is rumored that the lyrics were inspired by her fallout with her hairstylist.
Peep the video below:


No comments:

Post a Comment