Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Sunday 13 July 2014

Ciara Gets Emotional While Talking About Future

 Ciara is in love.
That deep, it’ll-bring-her-to-tears-just-talking-about-it type of love.
Tears were flowing for the singer earlier this year as she sat down with Brides Magazine for a behind-the-scenes interview. During the chat, Cici recalled meeting Future for the first time, and not even checking for him like that, but at some point things changed and she started to see him for the amazing person that he is.
With love, I was kinda like, ‘You know what? I’m gonna really close that door off and if something hits me then it just has to hit me.’
The conversation was amazing and we [were] just talking and he was so sweet and he was so gentle. Ahh! I don’t know why I’m getting emotional. He was just really, really a sweetheart. So either way…I don’t know why I’m getting emotional right now.
I wasn’t looking at him for that part of life. Like, I wasn’t looking at him to look for love. Just like meeting an amazing person, we’re gonna work together, have a good time. But I had a double take at one point in time and I was like, ‘This guy is really handsome. He’s really cute. He’s really tall!’ You don’t know what to expect when you meet somebody, but I’m looking at him and I’m thinking like, ‘Wow!’
She continued:

[The past few years] has been like the most unexpected happiness that has happened in my life and I love that it was unexpected. I also put into the universe what I wanted so I have to say I feel good that the things that I asked for or spoke on are continuing to come true.
I’m looking forward to just holding and growing old with my fiancé — err — husband. Because I’m the only child, I love kids so much and I love family and love being around people that I really love.
Awww!
The best things in life are unexpected because there are no expectations.
In an interview last year, a little over a month before Ciara met Future, she revealed:
I really believe that love is everything. It is so necessary, without love you have nothing. You can’t live without love in my book and in my world. So I look forward to that moment.
I sacrifice pretty much all of my time for my career and there has to be a balance to it. What good is having success in your work but not being able to share it with someone? That’s not living to me.
I look ahead and I look forward to knowing who I am going to spend my life with. I can go rock the stage, but to know when I go home, my baby or my boo is waiting for me, that’s fun and that is the icing on the cake.
She definitely put it out in the universe!


No comments:

Post a Comment