Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Friday 25 July 2014

How could mother ditch her 12 children for a toyboy lover?

A mother of 12 abandoned her children leaving her husband to care for them single-handedly after running off with a toyboy lover. 
Peter Saunders, 47, became a single father to his dozen offspring – whose ages range from 22 years down to just 19 months – when his wife, Tabitha, 39, moved 260 miles away to set up home with a security guard.
Last night Mr Saunders branded his ex-wife ‘despicable’ for putting her boyfriend, Colt Nimes, 32, who she has since married, before her family.
 
Peter Saunders at home with all 12 of his children whose ages range from 22 years down to just 19 months 
Unemployed Mr Saunders – who has not worked for more than a decade and receives £2,000 in benefits each month – said: ‘I don’t think the kids will ever forget what she’s done.
‘It’s despicable. Walking out on the whole family and leaving me to do it all on my own.
'It is hard with 12 of them running around and sometimes I wonder what on earth I’m doing, but I couldn’t be without them. I love them all to bits.
‘How a mum can do that to her kids is beyond me.’



No comments:

Post a Comment