Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Thursday 10 July 2014

'We spent £1,000 on my daughter's primary school prom': Mother

According to a report by iBTIMES, a mother-of-three has spent £1,000 on her daughter's primary school prom - splashing out on fake tan, fake nails, lashes and a giant princess dress for her 11-year-old child.
Aimee Woolley, 36, from Tipton in the West Midlands, even took on an extra job as a cleaner in order to give her only daughter, Beth, an evening to remember.
To prepare, Beth received two visits from a beautician and stylist and, on the night itself, wore a £200 blue sparkly dress and was ferried about by limousine.
She accessorised her full-skirted, crystal-studded princess dress with tiara, silver clutch, diamante jewellery - and matching azure nail polish.
 
Beth's huge prom extravaganza included this £200 dress and three limousines
Mother Aimee says: 'I took on an extra job as a cleaner to make sure I could pay for everything'. And she claims the extra graft was worth every penny to keep her daughter happy.
'Even though I've been up at 5am every day to go to work and we held off from decorating our house this year, it was all worth it to see the smile on Beth's face.'
'I've got two boys who are 16 and 15 and I wanted a girl. I knew when I had her that she would be pampered and she loves it - she's such a girly girl.'In order to pay for her daughter's  prom package Aimee (right) took on an extra job as a cleaner
Aimee said: 'I just wanted to give my daughter the biggest, best prom she could imagine.
'It was really like preparing for a wedding - definitely bigger than any Christmas or birthday we've celebrated.'


No comments:

Post a Comment