Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Woman beaten up by her boyfriend so badly has turned her life around to become a beauty queen

A woman who was beaten so badly by her boyfriend that she needed a new nose has turned her life around since the vicious attack to become a beauty queen.Lacy Lund's nose was so badly broken in the attack at the hands of Dean Campbell, 22, that the 19-year-old from Grimsby, Lincolnshire, needed rhinoplasty to rebuild her face.
Miss Lund's relationship ended soon after the attack, while her new look gave her so much confidence she has rebuilt herself as a beauty queen - and she hopes her story will help other domestic violence victims. 
 
Confidence: Following her surgery, Miss Lund found the confidence to begin to rebuild her life and go out with her friends. She was then approached about becoming a model
'It was so horrific being attacked by someone I’d fallen madly for, I didn’t see it coming,' she said.
'I remember the force he inflicted on my face, I felt my nose burst.
'I was shocked when the surgeons said they would completely re-build it.
'My ex left me completely broken on both the inside and out.
'But now, I’ve finally got my confidence back and I’m becoming a beauty queen - I’m determined to move on from this.
'I want to share my story to help other women who are victims of domestic violence.'
New life: After she was asked if she had ever modelled during a night out, Miss Lund went on to enter the Miss Hull beauty pageantIn the spotlight: Miss Lund says she hopes to continue modelling, and that she is lucky to be able to 'get up on stage and smile'

No comments:

Post a Comment