Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Frank Lampard joins Manchester City on six-month loan

Manchester City have confirmed the signing of former Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard on a six-month loan deal.
The Premier League champions announced the news on Wednesday morning, and Lampard will train with his new team-mates for the first time later in the day. 
The 36-year-old signed for Manchester City's sister club New York City on a free transfer, but will return to the Premier League with the MLS season not starting until next march.
 
Welcome: Lampard arrives at the Lowry Hotel in Manchester on Tuesday night to finalise his move
Welcome: Lampard arrives at the Lowry Hotel in Manchester on Tuesday night to finalise his move
Excited: Lampard described his move to Manchester City as a 'fantastic opportunity'
Lampard will wear shirt No 18 at the Etihad, his old number at West Ham, and will be available for all domestic and European ties.
He told City's official website: 'Joining up with Manchester City is a fantastic opportunity for me to continue to train and play at the top level and make sure I am in top condition for New York City.
'It has been an amazing few days for me since the unveiling in Brooklyn and everyone connected with both clubs has been fantastic to me. This is a new chapter of my career and I'm really excited about the experience.
'I met Manuel and some of the players in New York and I'm looking forward to getting into training and making a contribution for Manchester City ahead of my move over to New York.'

No comments:

Post a Comment