Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Sunday 31 August 2014

Official: Chelsea sign Loic Remy from QPR

Chelsea have beaten off a dramatic late intervention from Arsenal to secure the £8million signing of Loic Remy from West London rivals QPR on a four-year deal.
Remy's representatives were already in talks with Chelsea and the deal was in its advanced stages before Arsenal tried to hijack the move.
The former Marseille man told Chelsea's website: 'I feel very happy and very proud. When I heard Chelsea wanted me I said "let's go" because they are one of the best clubs in the world.
Transfer: Loic Remy has signed for Chelsea on a four-year deal after the Blues met his buyout clauseRemy: 'When I heard Chelsea wanted me I said "let's go" because they are one of the best clubs in the world.'


No comments:

Post a Comment