Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Sunday 10 August 2014

'When I was younger, I'd think, "Oh, I'm the prettiest one! It's not Halle Berry!"- Actress Julia Roberts

She's widely considered to be one of Hollywood's classic beauties.
But Julia Roberts has revealed that in her earlier years, it bothered her that she was never picked as the winner of 'hottest actresses in a bikini' lists.
'When I was younger, I'd think, "Oh, I'm the prettiest one! It's not Halle Berry!"' the 46-year-old Erin Brokovich star told InStyle as she fronted the cover of their September issue.
 
'But it is, you know?' the humble actress continued, explaining that she felt it was a 'godsend' that she never made it to such lists based on her physical appearance.

'And that's great because I imagine at a certain point that kind of image would become a burden,' the stunner added. 'So I don't think I've had to deal with that too much.'
'I think I've always sort of been on the more boyish spectrum of girls,' the Oscar winner said, referring to the way she managed to avoid being placed on 'hot lists.'
Someone put her on a bikini hot list already!: The screen goddess looked fit and fabulous in 2012 while on vacation with husband Danny Moder in Hawaii


No comments:

Post a Comment