Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Monday 29 September 2014

'I wouldn't say marriage is just a title': Brad Pitt

He finally tied the knot with his long-term partner Angelina Jolie at the end of August and Brad Pitt appears to be loving his new role as husband.
In an interview with British GQ magazine, the 50-year-old talked about the institution of marriage, saying: 'I wouldn't say [marriage is] just a title. There's more to it than that.'
He also addressed the subject of his good friend George Clooney, 53 who married lawyer Amal Alamuddin, 36, in Venice on Saturday.

No big deal: Brad also seemed relaxed when asked what he thought about his pal George Clooney calling him 'unreachable'
The actor called Brad 'unreachable' recently, but Pitt appears to be taking the comment in his stride. He told the magazine:
'Well, you know, George is extremely accessible.  He’s one of our best representatives. He’s funny as sh**.  He’s a joy to be around.  I guess maybe I’m more of a miserable b***ard. [laughs].
'I’m a bit of a loner you know?  I’m more quiet by nature. And coming from, you know, hillbilly country, I’m probably more reserved.' 
So caring: The actor said he is purposefully slowing down his career in order to spend more time at home
The actor also touched upon his career and said that he's learned tone choosy about his upcoming roles.
'I'm actually very snobbish about directors,' he said.
'I have to say no all the time. No is the most powerful word in our business. You've got to protect yourself. To leave home, it's got to be worth leaving. It's got to be worth it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment