Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Thursday 2 October 2014

"I'm not competing with Cristiano Ronaldo"- Lionel Messi

Speaking at a Gillette event today – one of Barcelona’s countless sponsors – Lionel Messi waxed lyrical about his strike partner Neymar.
The pair are really building on their partnership this season, and have linked up for several goals, and Messi’s evidently impressed.
Asked if Neymar could one day win the Ballon D’Or, Messi replied:
In football you never know, but I think Neymar will be the best in the world, for the quality and physical conditions he has.’

He was then asked an audacious question by a cheeky journo: ‘Are you better than Cristiano?’
Messi, naturally, plead the Fifth, and said:I’m not competing with Cristiano, or anybody; the only thing that interests me is titles; individual trophies are the least important thing to me.’

No comments:

Post a Comment