Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Monday 3 November 2014

Rapper Iggy Azalea admits she was scared to star in Furious 7 as she makes her film debut

She moved to the US with dreams of becoming a world famous rapper.
And now that she's ticked that off her list, Iggy Azalea is taking on Hollywood.
The 24-year-old from Mullumbimby in northern NSW will debut in her first film alongside Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez in the latest flick in the Fast And Furious franchise. 
Talking to Access Hollywood, the buxom beauty said originally she thought she'd snagged a non-speaking role in Furious 7.
'I thought that I was just going to have to wave the flag and then I came (to set) and I got a car and I got some lines and then (my character is) friends with Vin,' she revealed.

But despite having a ball onset, she said she was still scared of acting.
'It makes me very nervous because I don't want to be one of those artists that exerts themselves and they don't do a good job, I don't want to do that, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have an amazing time on set… it's really fun to play a character.'

Describing her role as the head of a 'monster truck crew', she said it took around 16 hours to film her small part of just two lines. 
Iggy's inclusion in the movie will no doubt be a special for other reasons.
Paul Walker returns as Brian O'Conner, his final acting role after passing away in a car accident in 2013.
Furious 7 is slated for an April 3, 2015 release date in the US. 
The gang: Paul Walker returns as Brian O'Conner, his final acting role after passing away in a car accident in 2013, alongside his longtime cast mates Tyrese Gibson, Rodriguez, Vin Diesel and Ludacris 

No comments:

Post a Comment