Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Tuesday 4 November 2014

'Will takes pics of me in my sleep': Jada Pinkett Smith shares naked bedroom shot

They have been open about the secret to the their successful marriage in the past.
However, it might be time for Jada Pinkett Smith to hold back on sharing every little detail about her husband Will.
On Saturday, Jada shared a very intimate bedroom snap of herself without clothing, which she said was taken by her partner of 15 years.

TMI? On Saturday, Jada shared a very intimate bedroom snap of herself without clothing, which she said was taken by her husband of 15 years, Will Smith (pictured here in March 2014) 
'I discovered the sexiest secret the other day,' Jada began. 'My husband takes pics of me in my sleep. He has a whole stash he revealed to me and I really enjoyed getting a glimpse of myself through his eyes.'
'I had to share one with you guys. Life is art. Life is beauty.'
But perhaps talk of her husbands 'stash' of pictures of his wife is best kept just between the two of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment