Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Drake Talks Woman’s Forehead Tattoo, Plus Says He’s Going To F*ck Up The Tattoo Artist When He Sees Him

**Updated With Tattoo Artist’s response**
A couple of weeks ago, an LA women became the topic of discussion on twitter and blogs when she tattooed Drake’s name on her forehead. Recently, Mando Fresko caught up with Drake and got his thoughts on the woman’s tattoo,which he says is incredible and surreal. Drizzy also had a few hostile words for the tattoo artist who recently referred to him as a ‘goofnugget R&B dude’ and ‘softest muthaf*cker in Hip Hop’ during a recent interview. Drizzy told Mando:

I want to meet her and understand why and what happened? That’s cool though; I feel you 100%. To me that is absolutely incredible. The guy who tatted it is a f*cking asshole though, I will tell you that. I don’t f*ck with that guy! ‘F*ck you’ to that tattoo artist by the way because you’re an asshole for real. You should lose your joband never do tattoos again and I don’t f*ck with you and if I ever see you I’m going to f*ck you up.
But real sh*t though, I really, really want to talk to this girl and understand it all. It’s Love…it’s surreal. I don’t even want to look at it anymore because it’s super surreal.
Well Drizzy, you did say ‘Tattoo my name girl so I know it’s real’. I’m just sayin’. Some people are not going to be able to comprehend that he wasn’t ‘for real for real’. And his response to the tattoo artist made me giggle. People better stop thinking Drake is a pushover. ‘You gon hype me up and make me catch your body like that’. Bwaha!
And of course the Tattoo artist had a response for Drake’s interview


No comments:

Post a Comment