Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Jay Z And Rick Ross’ Are Letting ‘The Devil Is A Lie’ ‘Speak For Itself’

Rick Ross was one of just a handful of features on Jay Z’s Magna Carta Holy Grail, with an appearance on “FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt,” and before the end of 2013 we’ll hear another collaboration between the two moguls when Hov appears on the MMG CEO’s Mastermind album in December. Their latest track, “The Devil is a Lie,” follows previous songs like Rozay’s “3 Kings” and “Hustlin (remix),’” both of which feature verses from Jay.


It was “Hustlin’” though, that started it all when Ross dropped his debut album Port of Miami.
“Me coming into the game in ’06 off of my first single, which caused a big war, at the end of the day, it was the conversations I had with Jay Z that ultimately made me choose Def Jam Records,” Ross told MTV News.”Ever since then I always came to the table with new records to let him check me.
From my second album, to my third and fourth, anytime I needed a
collaboration, he always made it happen. He’s been out of the country [for] some events, I’ve [called] him last minute and he made it happens. So there’s was always been that genuine respect.”The Miami native didn’t want to reveal too much about the upcoming single “The Devil Is a Lie,” which would likely be released within the next month, but he did say,
“We’re pushing the envelope once again and it’s just one of those records I can’t wait to hit the streets.””We went. In another direction but it’s just one of those records that’s gonna speak for itself and everybody’s gonna have their opinion of it,” he added. Mastermind is officially scheduled for release on December 17, led by the single “No Games” with Future. MTV News recently caught up with Ross on the “explosive” video set, where he teased some Michael Jackson and “Terminator” action, with plenty of
pyrotechnics.


No comments:

Post a Comment