Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Sunday 9 February 2014

First Lady Michelle Obama on Justin Bieber: "I Would Pull Him Close"

Everybody seems to have an opinion on Justin Bieber lately and on Friday (February 7), the First Lady spoke about what she would do about the troubled teen.
In an interview with Univision, Mrs. Obama shared, "I would pull him close. I don't know if it would be advice as much as action. I would be present in his life right now."
Taking a delicate approach, she continued, "And I would be probably with him a good chunk of the time, just there to talk, to figure out what’s going on in his head, to figure out who’s in his life and who’s not, you know.”
The strategy mirrors her own parenting style with Sasha and Malia as the 50-year-old FLOTUS notes that they "just want you near...They want to see you on a daily basis." Perhaps an adult adoption is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment