Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Friday 21 February 2014

[Spotted] Kelly Rowland Goes Bridal Shopping, Nicki Minaj At LAX & Pharrell And Helen Take On The Style Awards

Kelly Rowland and mother bridal shopping 2
Whose cute little girl has Kelly Rowland borrowed?

Yesterday, she was spotted having family bonding time as she went bridal shopping with a family friend and her mom Doris. She has yet to find the perfect wedding dress, however, she’s already got most of her wedding planned out, recently telling The View that it won’t be an over-the-top affair:
“I want it [the wedding] to be small. I want it to be him and myself and God, and just a beautiful setting and just call it a day.”
Yes! Save the money for a nursery!
Over at LAX Airport last night…

Nicki Minaj at LAX 3Nicki Minaj was not here for the paparazzi as she arrived in Los Angeles last night. With shades and a scarf covering her face, the rap diva was in full incognito mode when she was spotted coming out of LAX.
Nicki Minaj at LAXNice bag though!
The Elle Style Awards 2014
Earlier this week, Pharrell and his lovely wife Helen were a head-turning couple as they walked the red carpet at Elle’s Style Awards.
Pharrell and Helen 2014 Style Awards 2
The couple rocked complementary Lanvin suits, as they snuggled on the red carpet. And no, he’s not a vampire.
For those folks who think he’s secretly drinking blood to stay youthful looking, the 40-year-old hitmaker recently told Time Out London:
“No I am not [a vampire]. I’m willing to go on record as saying that I don’t drink people’s blood. How do I stay so young-looking for a 40-year-old? I wash my face.”
And there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment