Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Father's Day Special: Top Favorite Celebrity Father’s Day Messages

In the celebrity world, some of our favs took to Instagram to send sweet messages to their fathers, and there were even a few celeb dads who revealed what fatherhood meant to them.
The Game, who has showcased his kids on his reality show numerous times, surprised fans yesterday when he made mention of a fourth child (Madison).  He posted a photo of himself and his beautiful children with the message:
Happy Fathers Day to me…….. Ever since I 1st found out I was going to have @harlemtaylor I knew the type of FATHER I could be if given the right tools so while he was in the womb… I worked my ass off to become a millionaire before his birth & just like I set out to do… I made it happen !!! & although the financial aspect was taken care of at that point… That wasn’t even 1/2 of what I needed to be a REAL FATHER. Once he was born, my heart took over
& since then I’ve been blessed with 3 other beautiful gifts in @littlemisscali @daddyslilworld & @kingjusticetaylor…. Each of them mean the world to me & as long as God allows me to breathe here on earth.. NOTHING will EVER stop me from being everything these 4 need. Not a tear will hit the ground…. Not a frown will last & any bad day will have to wait til tomorrow because MINE mean THE WORLD to me !!!! It is my life’s mission to make sure they grow to become loving, compassionate & successful adults with all the right tools to survive in a world that can be cruel at times….. Cali, Justice, Madison & Harlem… Daddy Loves You….. & that will NEVER CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Father’s Day to all REAL FATHERS out there….. I appreciate you for helping shape the future….. & for the DEAD BEATS…. It ain’t too late, everything counts… Step it up NOW – The Game
See more pics below



Andre 3000 and Big Boi spends Father's Day with kidsOver in Atlanta, Andre 3000 and his son Seven (mom: Erykah Badu), celebrated Father’s Day with Big Boi and his sons Bamboo and Cross.  Big Boi wrote: “Happy Father’s Day ! #SuperDads #KastClan”

Kevin Hart spends Father's Day with kids and Eniko
Kevin Hart spent Father’s Day with his two kids Heaven and Hendrix and girlfriend Eniko in Malibu.  He wrote: “The best Fathers Day EVER….. #Harts #TheyGrowUpSoFast #iDontWantThisDayToEnd #IveBeenSmilingEarToEarAllDamnDay #GottaLoveEm.”
Bobby Brown and Bobbi Kristina on Father's Day
Bobby Brown and Bobbi Kristina on Father's Day
Bobby Brown and his daughter Bobbi Kristina have rekindled their father-daughter bond.  The two spent Father’s Day together with Bobby sharing, “With my little lady . Happy Father’s Day to me! That’s mah chick right here !!..(:

Wiz Khalifa and Baby Bash
Amber rose shared a wonderful pic of Wiz Khalifa suited up with Baby Bash with the Father’s Day message,  “This man @mistercap is the most Loving husband and Father Sebastian and I could ask for. He’ll work 24 hours straight and still makes time to spend with us. He cooks, cleans, puts Bash to bed and even changes poopy diapers! But most of all he loves us. We Love u Daddy!”
Vanessa and Kobe Bryant familyVanessa Bryant paid tribute to Kobe Bryant with the message, “Happy Father’s Day baby! Thanks so much for being an incredible father to our 2 babies, for working so hard and providing for our family, for being at every event your schedule permits you to be at and for everything else you do for us. We love you so much!”
Vin Deisel Rev Run and Tyrese on Father's Day
It was a good Father’s Day for Tyrese and his daughter Shai, who spent the day with Vin Diesel and his daughter Hania, and Rev Run and his youngest daughter Miley. Tyrese captioned the photo: “The joy and energy of #fathersday.”
swizz beatz and his father and grandfatherSwizz Beatz shared a photo of himself with his father and grandfather, captioned “3 Generations of great Dad’s #TheDeans Happy Father’s Day.”
Diddy Sara Champman and Kim Porter on Father's Day
Diddy shared a photo of his kids’ mothers Sarah Chapman and Kim Porter (who didn’t get along at one point), that included his twins D’Lila and Jessie (7) and daughter Chance (7). He shared the caption, “I Love it when EVERYBODY is happy.”  Those girls look like triplets!

Lala Anthony and her father
La La Anthony shared, “Happy Father’s Day to my dad, Sam Vazquez. Thank you for teaching me how to love myself from the inside out. Thank you for always making me feel like I am enough. Love you more then words could ever explain. Happy Father’s Day Daddy.”
2 Chainz and his daughter dance on father's day
And one of our absolute favorite Father’s Day moments. 2 Chainz attended Ryan Cameron’s father/daughter dance with his daughter and the two had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment