Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Friday 18 July 2014

'My boyfriend dumped me for being too fat': 18st woman loses 6st after traumatic split

A woman has lost more than more than 6st through a strict diet and exercise regime after her boyfriend dumped her, telling her she was too overweight to find attractive.
Shocked, Mona Christensen, a former investment risk advisor who once weighed nearly 18st and wore size 20 clothing, gave up her unhealthy habits and embarked on a new path which would lead her to becoming a professional personal trainer.
Miss Christensen, 35, of Wells, has since found a new boyfriend and is now happy and healthy.

Mona with her new boyfriend Gary Arnold, whom she met in August 2010 - their first date was a trip to Monkey WorldMona with her new boyfriend Gary Arnold, whom she met in August 2010

She said: 'It's a very sensitive subject and I was shocked he said it. In retrospect, although it was a blow at the time, I'm grateful. My life has changed enormously since then and I'm satisfied with myself now.'
Miss Christensen saw her weight pile on as she eased boredom in her day job by snacking on chocolate.
She said: 'I also had undiagnosed celiac disease which caused my weight to fluctuate before and after I changed to a gluten-free diet. In August 2010, she met her current partner, Gary Arnold, 38, a client manager for database developer

No comments:

Post a Comment