Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Friday 18 July 2014

Bodybuilding hairstylist Simon Ackroyd has his sights set on Mr Universe

At 17st with a massive 58in chest, one hairdressing body builder hopes that the much sought-after title will soon be his.
Muscular Simon Ackroyd, 45, from Cheadle, Cheshire, splits his time between working in a salon and bodybuilding, as he works towards claiming the title once held by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
 
Bulging muscles: Body builder and hairdresser Simon Ackroyd's workouts have left him with a 58in chest and 21in biceps
The father of four has been body building for 18 years and eats a whopping 6,000 calories a day in order to maintain his sculptured physique.
Hitting the gym for two hours a day, five days a week has left him with 21in biceps and 29in thighs.
Gentle giant: Simon has been hairdressing for 30 years, and says he is not as intimidating as his physique might make him appear
But Simon, who has been hairdressing for 30 years, says he is not as intimidating as he appears: 'The difference between body-building and my job is mad but I’ve always been a gentle guy.
'Some people judge me as some kind of monster, but when they talk to me they realise I am a nice bloke.
‘People will walk past with their mouths hanging open. No-one expects a guy like me to be working in a hairdressers. I have a lot of regular clients and they all love it though. They’re all dead proud.’
Unlikely stylist: 'When people see me they sometimes get a shock. No-one expects a guy like me to be working in a hairdressers' says SimonCoveted title: Simon has already won a trophy at the National Amateur Body Builders' Association Championships, and now his sights are set on Mr UniverseGigantic appetite: Simon eats 6,000 calories a day to stay in shape, includings six portions of cod, and rice with every mealWinning would mean everything: Simon has had his sights set on the title for the last 18 years
But though his wife won’t miss the cause of Simon’s huge appetite, the couple’s children - Mia, 19, Kai, 17, Louie, 12 and Gabriel, nine – are their father’s biggest fans.
Daughter Kai said ‘It’s great because he enjoys it and he puts his heart into it.
‘We’re definitely going to be supporting him. I just really hope he gets placed.’

1 comment:

  1. I never knew people still have powers and make things happened this way. my boyfriend LENON STAIN left me for another girl for three months’ ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love who disvirgin me when i was 21 years old. about two years ago, A friend of mine LANA told me he saw some testimonies of this great Dr Alusi that he can bring back lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after three days my boyfriend called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through and as i speak right now we are happily married. i still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real. Thank you Dr Alusi for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for any one who might need the help of this great priest here is the email address alusispellcaster@gmail.com or you can call the great man on +2348100078330. good luck.

    ReplyDelete