Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Wednesday 9 July 2014

'One day I will be pregnant': Khloe Kardashian

Khloe Karashian has been accused of being pregnant many times in the past decade.
But the 30-year-old Keeping Up With The Karashians star no longer lets the rumors get to her, she told People on Monday.
'Before I was like, "Do I have a baby bump? Is my belly sticking out?" But no,' the estranged wife of Lamar Odom said. 'I mean, one day the rumor will be true, I hope, but who knows? Until then, it is what it is.'
Her interview came out the same day RadarOnline accused the E! star of gaining 35 pounds since meeting rapper French Montana.
 
Khloe talked to the site while attending an Operation Shower event in New Jersey with sisters Kim and Kourtney.
The reality stars donated clothing from their Kardashian Kids collection to new mothers whose loved ones are deployed. They worked with Babies 'R' Us.
'I feel like I've been pregnant for six years!' Khloe added. 'I used to get offended, like, "Do I look fat today?" or "Why are they saying that?" But they just say it.'
No tummy here: The 30-year-old reality star said she has been accused many times over the years of having a bump

No comments:

Post a Comment