Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Thursday 3 July 2014

Smoking Hot: Jessica Alba graces the Cover of The New issue of GQ

The 33-year-old actress sizzles in the August issue of Britain's GQ magazine, posing in a revealing strapless red swimsuit with matching red lipstick.
Alba's plunging one-piece perfectly showcases her flawless figure as does the navy bathing suit she wears on the cover shot.

Posing in front of a yellow surfboard, the star shows why she is one of Hollywood's most lusted after women.
Speaking to GQ about her famous figure, the mother-of-two revealed: ‘I have to enhance what I like about my body and my stomach is good. My legs I’m not as excited about all the time, but I wouldn’t cover up my stomach. That’s what women do. Enhance what we’ve got.’
Cover girl: Jessica turns up the heat in the summer themed shoot for the British magazineSex appeal: The mother of two oozes sex appeal in the beachy photo shoot for GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment