Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Friday 18 July 2014

[Video] Shocking footage of baby refusing to give up e-cigarette

Magalena Burulea was also given coffee on a shocking video which was released to the media
A Romanian mother lost custody of her two-year-old daughter after she taught the youngster to smoke an e-cigarette and drink coffee. 
The child's father went to court after he saw a video of his daughter puffing on the electronic device and drinking coffee.
Gabriel Burulea  was working in Austria trying to support his family when he discovered the abuse.Continue reading to watch video below...

He said he now fears for the future of his daughter as he has returned from working abroad  to take care of his daughter. 
Mr Burulea, 30, said: 'I had agreed with my wife that there was little chance of getting a decent job to provide for her and our daughter in Romania, so I went to Austria where I managed to get work as a labourer and send money back every month and my family. 
'I was really shocked when I was looking at the news online and saw the images published in Romanian newspapers of my daughter smoking a cigarette.'

Watch video below

No comments:

Post a Comment