Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Monday 4 August 2014

bAD boy Chris Brown lights up a cigarette as he performs his hits at Gotha nightclub in Cannes

He's recently single after splitting with his long-time love, Karrueche Tran and Chris Brown seems to be keen to prove he can now do exactly as he pleases.
The 25-year-old singer puffed away on a cigarette inside upmarket nightspot Gotha in Cannes, France, despite laws declaring that smoking in closed public spaces is forbidden.
Chris was in the venue to perform a number of his hits and he was rocking a casual ensemble for the occasion.


Put your hands in the air if you just don't care: Chris appeared to be in high spirits despite his recent split from girlfriend Karrueche TranWearing a baggy brown vest over jeans, as well as a denim shirt and a baby blue baseball cap, the singer outstretched his arms as he got the crowd revved up.
Put your hands in the air if you just don't care: Chris appeared to be in high spirits despite his recent split from girlfriend Karrueche TranThe singer is having a busy week and on Sunday, he tweeted that he had travelled to Spain, telling his followers, 'Team Breezy I'm in Marbella, Spain tonight!!! I'll be @AqwaMist! @ShowCasePr #X
Keeping it real: Brown was dressed in a casual ensemble for his performance
Showing that he is in a good place, the day before, the controversial performer also wrote that is turning over a new leaf.
He said: 'I been through a lot in my life. Made a lot of mistakes along the way. But through it all I've always been true to myself and through God I've been able to take care of my family!
'I should regret some things but I think the lessons learned will shape me into a real man. I'm grateful and appreciative! Thank you for life!'
Feeling reflective: The 25-year-old recently tweeted: 'I been through a lot in my life. Made a lot of mistakes along the way. But through it all I've always been true to myself and through God I've been able to take care of my family'

No comments:

Post a Comment