Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Jackie Chan is Onboard for 'Expendables 3′

After spending decades as a top martial arts star, Jackie Chan's absence from the Expendables movies has been a cause for protest among his countless fans.
But the screen star now says he's ready to consider a role in the fourth instalment of the hit movie franchise, after repeatedly rejecting his pal Sylvester Stallone's offers to appear in the earlier films.
'Of course, I definitely want to do it,' he told MailOnline while promoting his latest movie Chinese Zodiac. 'Except I told Stallone: "Can I have a bigger role?"
 
'I just don't want to come out for like five minutes, and after my fight I'm gone. I want more human [interaction], more drama.

'Too many actions stars in the movie. The audience don't know who to concentrate on! I'm waiting for [Sylvester's] call. I believe he will call me in a couple of weeks.'
Expendables 3 features an array of big names from the action world, including Jason Statham, Harrison Ford, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Wesley Snipes and Antonio Banderas.



No comments:

Post a Comment