Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Sunday 14 September 2014

"Messi is the best in the world"- Neymar

Neymar said he was "delighted" to score a brace to hand Barcelona a 2-0 victory over Athletic de Bilbao on Saturday afternoon. The Brazilian benefited from two assists from Messi - whom he called "the best in the world" and "a star".
"I'm delighted with my two goals. It was the perfect game", said the forward, who was brought on as a second-half substitute. Neymar said that Barça knew they would "find it difficult", but expressed his happiness with his current form, despite recent trips with Brazil, which have made him "a bit tired".

"Messi brings out the best in me. We're playing well in attack. I hope this is my year. Today I'm delighted that I was brought on and helped the team win", the forward added. Neymar also heaped praise on young gun Munir El Haddadi, who was selected for the starting line-up again after making his full international debut with Spain: "He'll be a star. He had a great game today".
After the final whistle, Barcelona director of football, Andoni Zubizarreta, said: "Neymar has the ability to decide a game. He helped us win the match. The fact that he was on the bench shows the competition for places".


No comments:

Post a Comment