Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Friday 5 September 2014

"My experience in Jail,Rihanna & Lessons learnt"-Chris Brown's first post-jail interview

Chris Brown has conceded that he will always be defined by his brutal 2009 assault on then-girlfriend Rihanna.

Speaking in his first interview since being released from jail for a probation violation, the 25-year-old pop star admitted he is unable to escape his past.
He told Billboard magazine: 'As long as you're doing something good, people will always bring up old stuff or negative stuff because they don't want you to surpass a certain level or elevate.

True confessions: Chris Brown opens up about Rihanna and life behind bars in his first formal interview since getting out of jail on June 2
'…I don't look over my shoulder or wish I could turn back the hands of time. Life is a learning experience, so I'm learning as I go. I’m not walking around angry about anything.'
Chris was released from jail on June 2. 
The Forever hitmaker spent had 108 days in a Los Angeles county jail for violating his five-year probation - which stemmed from the Rihanna assault.
The violation came after he was charged with assault for punching a man who tried to take a picture with him outside a Washington D.C. hotel last October.
On Tuesday, he appeared in court and plead guilty to the misdemeanor assault, telling the judge: 'I'm sorry, I am very sorry.'

For the assault Chris was  sentenced to time served - the one day he spent in jail after his arrest - and no probation, along with a $150 fine.
According to CNN, his five-year probation for the 2009 attack on Rihanna will end on January 23, 2015 - if he maintains good behaviour and fulfills another 600 hours of community service.
Taking responsibility: On Tuesday, Chris appeared in court, accompanied by his girlfriend, and plead guilty to misdemeanor assault in Washington D.C., telling the judge, 'I'm sorry, I am very sorry'

No comments:

Post a Comment