Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Wednesday 1 October 2014

'I'm usually naked': Lady Gaga talks about her at-home style

Her wardrobe is famously outlandish and frequently controversial.
But Lady Gaga has revealed that when she's not out in public, she strips things back to basics. 'I'm usually naked,' the 28-year-old singer told Style.com on Tuesday.
The day before the Applause hit maker covered up in a beige rain coat to take her dog for a walk in Stockholm, Sweden.
Wigging out: Lady Gaga sported a false clump of dramatic curls as she stepped out in Stockholm, Sweden on Monday with her beloved French Bulldog named Asia 
'I'm usually naked with my face mask on, running around my hotel room on my cell phone, working my t**s off and burning sage,' Gaga explained to the website, when asked how she's normally dressed when 'off duty.'
Feeling shy? The 28-year-old Applause singer pulled her collar up around her face as she stepped off her busWalkies! Later on, the performer was spotted taking her pooch out once again while wearing a sexy black outfitWow thing: Wearing a plunging tuxedo jacket, the singer drew stares from onlookers'Something about him makes me want to dress nice': Gaga, pictured here with Tony Bennett in Belgium earlier this month, has said that the esteemed jazz singer inspires her wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment