Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Friday 5 December 2014

'I feel sexiest when I'm naked!' Amber Rose

She's never been shy about showing off her impressive physique.
And Amber Rose didn't disappoint as she once again put her God-given assets on display for the latest issue of Oyster magazine.
The 31-year-old mother of one posed in various states of undress and even went topless while frolicking with two shirtless male models.
Keeping it modest: Amber Rose once again put her God-given assets on display for the latest issue of Oyster magazineBreak the Internet: The stunner dons a one-piece dollar print swimsuit that properly showcases her derierre, giving Kim Kardashian a good run for her moneyUp close and personal: The 31-year-old told the magazine: 'I feel sexiest when I'm naked'All natural: Amber is also quick to point out that she hasn't gone under the knife to obtain her fantastic looksNewly single: 'Anyone who can make me laugh can my heart for sure,' she told the fashion publicationJust so we are clear: She added: 'I'm all natural. I don't have fake boobs or a fake butt'Bootylicious: The model has never been shy about showing off her impressive physique.Revelations: The mother of one doesn't smoke, drinks 'whenever I feel like it' and never wants to be asked 'to have a 3some. I don't share,' the beauty declared.

No comments:

Post a Comment