Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Tuesday 23 December 2014

"I would love Chelsea to sign Messi"- Cesc Fàbregas

Fabregas developed a superb understanding with Messi at the Nou Camp and would love to reignite that at Stamford Bridge, but knows retiring at Barcelona is firmly in the strikers’ plans.
Asked if he hoped Messi would one day join him at Chelsea, Fabregas told football-espana: “I wish! Why not? I’d love that to happen. I’d be all for it.
“As a Barca man though, I believe that Messi deserves to retire at Barcelona for all he has given the club.
Cesc Fàbregas: I would love Chelsea to sign Messi
“He is a legend that has changed Barca’s history but, as his teammate and friend, without doubt I’d love to have Leo by my side.
“This season Barca are Messi and 10 others. Messi has saved his team on many occasions.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment