Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Sunday 25 January 2015

Success: Mother, 29, who was told she was too fat finally lands a contract and features in Vogue!

Size 22 Mississippi mother Tess Holliday has proven her critics wrong and, after years of trying, been signed by a modelling agency who is hailing her as the largest professional plus-size model in the business.
'I feel like it's breaking ground,' the 29-year-old told The New York Daily News
'This is a milestone. I never could have imagined that I could be here.'
Holliday endured years of bulling during her small town upbringing in Laurel, and the abuse she suffered would continue through to her adult life and career.

Provocative: Holliday has built her name on social media over the years, and now has an agency 
'It took a really long time to get over things that had happened to me during the vital years of my life,' she said. 
As a teenager, Holliday traveled to Atlanta for a model casting, but, at 5 feet 5, was told she was too short and too big.
'My mom always encouraged me,' she said. 
'But the rest of my friends and family thought I was nuts.'
Holliday puts her determination down to her activeness.
Lazy she is not.
Holliday has a nine-year-old son, a husband, she works out with a trainer, and is now getting a steady stream of work.
'I never sit down. If I'm not shooting twelve hours a day, I'm out doing errands and going to meetings,' Holliday told The Daily News.
Sexy: The 29-year-old is being hailed as the largest plus-sized model in the business Love: The model became engaged to Australian businessman, Nick Holliday, last year. They live in LAPeace: Tess Holiday has 308,000 followers on the social media site Instagram.Unabashed: Holliday's career has proven wrong the bullies that have followed her through life 

No comments:

Post a Comment