Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Thursday 19 December 2013

Ashanti Talks Relationships & Best Christmas Gifts With Arsenio Hall

Ashanti arrives at Phillipe Chow with stylist EJ KingAshanti is definitely proof that you don’t need a major label to have your name all over the streets. She’s out here hustling!
Last night, she was spotted arriving at Phillippe Chow with her stylist E.J. King in tow, fresh off of an appearance on The Arsenio Hall Show.   She’s currently promoting a new Christmas album, A Wonderful Christmas With Ashanti EP, so she hit the Arsenio stage to deliver a soulful performance of “Let It Snow,” which is included on the new project.
During her sit-down with Arsenio, she also chatted about her former relationship with Nelly, and revealed whether or not she’s seeing someone new.
Ashanti arrives at Phillipe Chow
On her relationship with Nelly
We met in 2002-ish but we started talking in 2003.
How hard is it going through a public breakup?
Obviously going through things like that on a small scale is kind of hard to deal with. But when your whole life is exposed for people to kind of assume what happened and he did this and she did that. And then you’re not really confirming or denying anything, it is a lot to deal with. But it makes for a great record.
You got somebody special in your life now?
Um…I do. I think what’s special in my life is my album Braveheart.
On the coolest thing she’s ever done for her mom
Her ‘Momager’ necklace. I got her one in gold and one in platinum. She wears it very proudly. She introduces herself, ‘Hi I’m Momager. Bam! I wear it on my neck.’
On buying her parents cars
I surprise both my parents, both my mom and my dad one Christmas. We did it all dramatic, there was big red bows on the cars and I kind of hit the doors at one time and they came up and people were driving the cars in. It’s the first time I really saw my dad cry like…cry cry.
 Ashanti and stylist EJ King leave Phillipes


No comments:

Post a Comment