Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Miranda Kerr Takes Flynn to Orlando Bloom's on His 3rd Birthday

Miranda Kerr Takes Flynn to Orlando Bloom's on His 3rd Birthday
Miranda Kerr braves the rain as she steps out with her son Flynn and heads to her ex Orlando Bloom‘s home on Monday morning (January 6) in New York City.

The 30-year-old model is celebratingFlynn‘s third birthday today and they arrived at Orly‘s house for a party. Actors dressed as a pirate and a princess were seen arriving at the party with plenty of props and balloons!

“I give extra thought to my carry-on luggage to ensure I have my favorite books, coloring pencils and pads, and as he loves, loves, loves classical music, I make sure my iPod is charged so we can listen to music together,”Miranda recently said about traveling with her son. “It’s also important to prepare his food for the flight so I take a little bag with his meals and snacks.”
30+ pictures inside of Miranda Kerr heading to Flynn‘s birthday party…

No comments:

Post a Comment