Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Saturday 5 July 2014

Actor Columbus Short Arrested Again For Public Intoxication

The 31-year-old actor - who recently left the political TV series - got into a 'scuffle' with a security guard at popular Dallas, Texas watering hole Katy Trail Ice House following an alleged drinking binge, TMZ is reporting.
The incident started after Columbus, who allegedly had been knocking back the drinks for four hours straight, got up to leave without paying his bar tab, TMZ revealed.
 
When a security guard intercepted and tried to talk to him, Columbus started yelling.
According to TMZ, Columbus levied accusations of racism at the guard, who was also African American, and the men started fighting. 
The scuffle was broken up by a pair of off-duty Dallas police officers who had been hanging out in the bar at the time.
Troubled times: The actor, who left the ABC political series Scandal in April, tweeted on Friday, 'Just hit 20k I Love Y'all. My fans really me goin. I strive to be better for all of you'
The actor tweeted on Friday, 'Just hit 20k I Love Y'all. My fans really me goin. I strive to be better for all of you'


But Columbus' volatile behavior didn't end there, TMZ claimed, for the ex Scandal star started fighting with the cops as well.
'He was like a dog with a bone who wouldn't let it go,' one eyewitness told TMZ.
Columbus was arrested for public intoxication and hauled to jail.
Earlier that day, Columbus hinted at his state of mind after losing his Scandal role when he tweeted: 'Just hit 20k I Love Y'all. My fans really keep me goin. I strive to be better for all of you #RealTalk #Love #Blessed #Happy4th' alongside a photo of him sitting on the front porch of a house.
Last month, the troubled star was ordered to pay a whopping $17,005 a month in spousal support to estranged wife Tanee McCall.



No comments:

Post a Comment