Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Rakitic: "I want to make history at Barça"

Ivan Rakitic has been unveiled as a Barcelona player,posing in his new number 4 shirt after signing a five-year contract at the club.
The midfielder is grateful for the opportunity:"I want to thank the club for the way they've treated me. What's most important is to feel comfortable and I'm grateful. I hope I can repay their faith. I want to make history at Barça".
He is very excited:"I'm very happy with how the last few days have gone; they've been very important for me. From the very first day I had the chance to talk to Zubi, I knew I would say yes, like when I got married. This is just as important".

His position:"I played in the holding role at Schalke and I'll do whatever the coach asks of me".
Luis Enrique:"I've spoken to him. Everyone knows what he was like as a player and we had a very good, very positive conversation".
His friendship with Luka Modric:"He and I talked about my coming here; he wishes we could play together at club level too. (Laughing) I wouldn't mind if he finishes second [next season]".
The number 4 shirt:"It's a special feeling to wear the same number as Pep Guardiola. He made history both as a player and as a coach. I'd be happy to even come close to being as successful as him".
His role models:"Anyone who has played against Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets knows they are icons. As a Croat I used to love Prosinecki. He danced with the ball".



No comments:

Post a Comment