Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Wow! Girl who was branded 'fat and ugly' by bullies grows up to be a model

After being threatened with a knife and subjected to daily physical and verbal abuse for six years, one girl has fought back against her bullies and now become a successful model. 
Frankii Wilde, 27, from Newcastle-upon-Tyne was so scared of the bullies that she spent her break times hiding in the school building and even contemplated suicide.
But after being scouted by a modeling agency at the age of 17 and becoming a top pin-up model, Frankii has now had the last laugh. 
She even receives messages from the bullies who tormented her at school and now want to befriend her. 
 
Next top model: Frankii Wilde, 27, modelling for a recent shoot was bullied at school for being 'fat and ugly'

Then and now: Frankii when she was 16 at school where the bullying escalatedThen and now: Frankii modelling for a recent shoot and becoming a top pin-up model
She says: 'The bullies made me feel so awful about myself and I felt I couldn't achieve anything. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would become a model.
 
'In a way, what I suffered through school has given me the motivation and strength to do what I do now. I hope I've proved people wrong.'
Brave Frankii, who was born Charlotte Million, had been targeted by bullies for as long as she could remember.
She added: 'I was raised by my mother and our family never had much money. I was teased by the other kids for wearing hand-me-downs.'

Natural beauty: Frankii even receives messages from the bullies who tormented her at school and now want to befriend her Turnaround: In college, Frankii started experimenting with the 1940s and 50s look and began receiving complements for her looks
New fans: Frankii's modelling career has aken off and now she has 24,000 followers across social media
New fans: Frankii's modelling career has aken off and now she has 24,000 followers across social media
Modelling ambition: Frankii's distinctive looks have kept her working for the last decade. She also runs her own photography business called 'Frankii & Gerry's Retro Photo & Film Studio'Inspiration: Frankii hopes that her story inspires and helps other victims of bullying

No comments:

Post a Comment