Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Monday 6 October 2014

David Luiz insists he turned down new Chelsea contract to seal £50m move to PSG

David Luiz claims he snubbed a new deal at Chelsea to move to PSG - rubbishing claims by Jose Mourinho that he was not wanted at Stamford Bridge.
After Luiz left Chelsea in a £50million summer move, making him the world's most expensive defender, Mourinho said that the player was not first-choice at centre-back and was moving down the pecking order in central midfield.
The Portuguese also suggested the Blues are better off and a stronger club without the often-erratic Brazilian.

Luiz poses with Paris Saint-Germain chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi (left) and his No 32 shirt
Results on the pitch this season would certainly corroborate that, with Chelsea top of the league and unbeaten in their opening nine games in all competitions, winning seven of those.
But Luiz claims: 'Chelsea offered me a new contract to stay but it was my choice to come here. I was happy with the plan PSG offered to me and I think it was exactly the right moment to move.
'I was so happy at Chelsea, I won two European titles and the FA Cup, it was great for me.
'I'm a lucky guy. I was playing for a big club like Chelsea and now I've got another opportunity to play for another big club. I'm enjoying it here.'



No comments:

Post a Comment