Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Monday 24 November 2014

Iggy Azalea beats Eminem in TWO awards categories

He threatens to drag her by his Humvee and rape her in his new song, Vegas.
But Iggy Azalea nevertheless had the grace to mention Eminem when she swept up gongs for both Favourite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist and Favourite Rap/Hip-Hop Album at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday night.
Beating off competition from the Eight Mile rapper and Drake to take out the awards, Iggy said: 'It just means so much that I can stand here against Eminem and Drake and come out with this, it's amazing,' as she accepted the title for Favourite Album.
Winner! Iggy Azalea got emotional as she accepted the awards for Favourite Rap/Hip-Hop Album and Artist at the AMAs on Sunday nightHe was also nominated: The Australian rapper mentioned Eminem in her speech, despite the Eight Mile singer threatening to rape her in the lyrics to his new song The Australian rapper mentioned Eminem in her speech, despite the Eight Mile singer threatening to rape her in the lyrics to his new song
Assimilated: The Australian-born star spoke with a very strong American accentThe Australian-born hitmaker got emotional during her speech and with a quiver in her voice continued: 'It means so much to me that it is for Best Hip Hop because that's what inspired me to move to America and pursue my dreams.

'It's what helped me when I was a teenager to escape and get through my life and to better times.' 
The blonde also thanked T.I., who appeared on stage with her, for 'believing in me' as well as her faithful fans. 
 'The first award I have ever won in my entire life': The 24-year-old mistook the award for her first ever despite previously picking up 15 gongs

No comments:

Post a Comment