Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Friday 4 July 2014

'I'll Only Return to Britain when the black flag of Islam hangs over Buckingham Palace'- British jihadist

The man, who called himself Abu Osama and spoke with a Northern English accent, claimed he had been training with militants in Syria. File photo
According to a report by TheGuardian, a British Jihadi who claims he is fighting alongside militants in Syria has said he will return to the UK when he sees 'the black flag of Islam' hanging over Buckingham Palace.The man, who called himself Abu Osama, said he had been taking part in military training, making bombs and fighting with the extremist Al-Nusra Front, which is linked to al Qaida, for the past year.
Osama, whose accent suggested he comes from the north of England, claimed to have been fighting for the establishment of a caliphate - which he referred to by the Arabic term Khilafah - across the Islamic world.

He told BBC 5 Live's Nicky Campbell: 'There is nothing in Britain - it is just pure evil.
'If and when I come back to Britain it will be when this Khilafah - this Islamic state - comes to conquer Britain and I come to raise the black flag of Islam over Downing Street, over Buckingham Palace, over Tower Bridge and over Big Ben.'

But he added: 'I have no intention of coming back to Britain, because I have come to revive the Islamic Khilafah. I don't want to come back to what I have left behind.
Osama said he initially faced opposition from his family over his decision to go to Syria,saying: 'At first it was hard for them to accept, because no mother wants to lose her son.
'But I send them photos and I speak to them about the situation, and now they can understand that this is a good cause I am in.
'They are a bit scared but I tell them we will meet in the afterlife. This is just a temporary separation.
'They said, "We understand now what you are doing", and my mother said, "I have sold you to Allah. I don't want to see you again in this world".'

The comments were broadcast as religious leaders called on British Muslims not to travel to Syria and Iraq, amid fears of jihadis fleeing the country to take part in terrorism.


No comments:

Post a Comment