Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Friday 25 July 2014

Shad Moss (Bow Wow) Spills on Exes Ciara & Angela Simmons’ Bedroom Skills

As you know, the rapper dated both Ciara and Angela Simmons many, many moons ago. The relationships didn’t last, but everyone has since moved on and all is well. But we wonder how things are now  that Shad has put Ci and Ang’s fellatio skills on blast during an episode of Wild ‘N Out.
Bow is asked the question that most guys probably want to know: Who gives the best head? Ciara or Rev Run’s daughter?
Rather than pleading the fifth, Bow spilled.
Well, at one time they both was my women, correct? So if you put one and one together, then of course we must’ve been doing the do they was my women? Then I might as well go ahead keep it even, they both was mighty, mighty, mighty swell.
Bow Wow instagram
Shad has already hopped on Instagram to say that even though Angela wants to “ring his neck,” it was all just jokes.
This will be a classic! Im all about the craft. Improving and giving you pure entertainment. Im putting all my skills on display tonight! THIS SHOW WILL GO DOWN AS THE BIGGEST!!! Enjoy the jokes its all in fun! If you take things serious.. Well this aint the show for you! PS.. Yes ANG wants to ring my neck [crying laughing emoji] but she knows me and that im goofy and this is all games. I brought my A game tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment