Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Thursday 31 July 2014

[Video] Shocking moment thug wearing Rasta wig brutally mugs woman leaving her with a broken arm

Police have released terrifying CCTV footage of a thug getting ready to rob a woman in broad daylight by putting on a Rastafarian fancy dress wig.
The man, described as a bald black male aged 30 to 40, was captured on camera pulling a comedy Rasta hat and wig from the front of his trousers before putting it on his head.
He then ran up to a 40-year-old woman outside a home and snatched her bag from her, which broke her arm as she fell to the ground. CONTINUE reading to watch video below...



The incident happened on July 4 in Waltham Forest, east London, at around 1.30pm.
In a statement, the victim said: 'This attack has left me afraid to leave my home alone.
'I have been in constant pain since it happened and I don’t yet know if my arm will ever completely heal.

'It scares me that this man is still out there possibly doing this to other people. He probably picked on me because I was an easy target.
'I pray that he will be caught and brought to justice for what he has done and that this won’t happen to anyone else.'

Watch video

No comments:

Post a Comment