Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Sunday 16 November 2014

'I'm kind of sick of it': Kylie Jenner blasts lip injection rumors +Video

Her plump lips have been the center of attention for a while now.
But Kylie Jenner just wants to put the topic behind her.
'I feel like everyone has been talking about it for months, so I'm kind of sick of it,' the 17-year-old told E! on Thursday at the Kylie Hair Kouture party at James Kendall Salon in Beverly Hills, where the reality star launched her new hair extensions line. #WATCH video below:

Speaking out! Kylie Jenner addressed her lip injection rumors during her hair extension launch party at James Kendall Salon in Beverly Hills on Thursday

'My pictures, I palp them out a lot. I think big lips are awesome,' she added. 
The reality star sparked lip injection rumors last month when she posted several Instagrams that showed off a fuller pout.
At the end of last month, she tweeted, 'How long are we gonna talk about this lip thing lmao.'
She tweeted that the rumors 'hurt my feelings' and were 'kinda insulting,' but she was quick to explain how she achieves that plumper look.

No comments:

Post a Comment