Buy the infinix hot online at konga.com

Saturday 3 January 2015

Lukas Podolski thanks Arsenal fans ahead of move to Inter Milan


Lukas Podolski has paid tribute to Arsenal fans in a heartfelt Instagram post ahead of his proposed loan move to Inter Milan.
The German international arrived at Inter's training ground on Saturday, and is expected to sign for Roberto Mancini's side until the end of the season in a deal which will cost the Italians £1.5million.
And Podolski, who has emerged as a fan favourite in north London, says he can't thank Arsenal fans enough for all they have done for him and hopes to meet them again.
The German international arrives at Inter's training ground, Appiabi Gentile, on SaturdayPodolski joins on an initial six-month loan deal and may have played his last game for Arsenal
Podolski also caught up with new boss Mancini at the club's training ground and posed for a photo with the former Manchester City manager. 
'I can't express in words my gratitude towards Arsenal fans for all they have done for me in my years in London!' Podolski wrote. 
'Please know my heart always holds a place for you. I've loved every minute playing for Arsenal & I hope I have left my mark on the club & fans alike. 
'Hopefully we shall meet again! COYG #AFC #RedArmy #Fans #Poldi #Gunner #Thanks'
Lukas Podolski arrives in Milan where he is set to join Inter on loan until the end of the season

No comments:

Post a Comment